Manage huge collections of chord charts and lyrics sheets for your band or worship team on your iPad or iPhone. Quickly pull and reorder set lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Hands-free operation with popular wireless foot pedals or MIDI devices. Playing music has never been more simple with software built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources such as Dropbox, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing or Dropbox. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members wirelessly. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iTunes or OnSong music library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one tap. This app is loaded with features that musicians demand.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources
• Pull sets and change songs for live performance
• Flip or tap through all the songs in your set
• Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger
• Highlight or bold chords for visibility
• Change font size and style
• Keep track of your past sets and archive
• Import songs from your various online sources
• Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library
• Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song
• Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi
• Send your list to your team via email
• Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer
• Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox and iRig Blueboard
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay and Chromecast support
OnSong continues to bring you the features you've asked for. We plan to do this over time to allow you time to adapt interface changes. Too much change all at once can be a bad thing. Here are some of things we've improved in the latest version:
• Vertical Menu Mode gives you a split screen to view songs and settings while performing.
• The new songs menu and viewer work together to let you flip through any collection of songs like books, topics, search results, or set.
• The redesigned style preferences menu makes room for future formatting options and gives you more control over your chords.
• Lyrics projection gets some new bells and whistles by letting you set the color of text, stroke, and shadow.
• Lots more improvements and fixes too!
For full release notes, please visit: http://onsongapp.com/releases/2018.0