See your iTunes music come to life with amazing visuals! See your music on your Apple Watch!
Clean display designed for iOS 8 with easy tap and gesture support, perfect for use in your car or anywhere else!
Carmen plays music from your iTunes music library, analyzes it while playing, and displays the sound through a variety of amazing visualizers.
• Custom music library picker to browse through your iTunes library.
• Designed for iOS 8.
• iPhone 6 and 6 Plus optimized.
• Apple Watch support. See a version of the Signature visualizer on your Apple Watch. The colors match the Signature visualizer colors on your iPhone or iPad.
• Fully functional music player that you can use instead of the default iPod player for most cases.
• Elegant and simple user interface allows you to focus on the visuals.
• Universal and supports full resolution retina displays, in all orientations, on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Full AirPlay and external display support. Control the playback from your device while you visualize the music on the external display.
• Several diverse visualizers to choose from.
• Customize the colors of the visualizers.
• Custom music picker that works in both portrait and landscape modes.
• Choose music by song, artist, album or playlist.
• Shuffle mode.
• Remote control when docked.
• Control playback and see album art on the lock screen.
Carmen does not use the microphone for audio input. It analyzes the music directly from your library while it is playing.
Carmen is perfect for viewing and listening through headphones, AirPlay or a speaker dock.
You can easily control playback with simple gestures, such as a two finger tap for play / pause, one finger swipes for next / previous, two finger swipes for changing visualizers and more.
When using with your Apple Watch, be sure to run Carmen on your iPhone first so that it can properly play music.
NOTE: Carmen cannot visualize songs that are protected by DRM, nor can it visualize songs that have not been downloaded through iTunes Match. Songs that cannot be visualized will be filtered from the music picker.
Added a button to refresh the music library when necessary. Now it will only happen automatically once on startup.