* Polaris Office - the choice of more than 100 million users worldwide!
* Meet the new and improved Polaris Office Mobile with more powerful document editing features, Microsoft Office compatibility, and a faster document loading speed.
■ Introduction to Polaris Office Mobile
Polaris Office Mobile is the best mobile office solution — it makes it easy for you to view or edit documents in various formats on your iPhone or iPad, due to its compatibility with MS Office.
It supports features such as Annotate and Export to PDF.
It also improves the efficiency of your work by offering features that are optimized especially for mobile devices, such as supporting various cloud storage services (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, WebDAV etc), opening email attachments, and File Manager.
■ Media Coverage
- "Polaris Office is the best solution for editing MS Office documents on the go."
- "Polaris Office is one of the best productivity apps for iPad with solid performance and a reasonable price tag."
- "Polaris Office boasts the most advanced editing technologies among its peers."
■ Advantages of Polaris Office Mobile
High compatibility with Microsoft Office document
Annotate and convert PDF
Set TXT file background color
More than 500 powerful editing functions
Capable of more than 300 data analysis instances and fast document loading
Support a variety of cloud services (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, FTP etc)
Simple and elegant design
24 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
View Conditional Formatting and Pivot Tables / Provide a Custom Keyboard for editing sheets
Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
Pointer and memo for Slideshow / Slideshow notes
Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
Support Split Window mode
Strengthen the security via App lock function
Manage documents which often view or edit as favorites
Save a ducument form that often use as template
Support 3D touch
■ Have you ever had trouble with broken formatting or non-visible charts when viewing Microsoft Office files on your mobile device?
: Polaris Office Mobile displays Microsoft Office files that are almost identical to their original format. It is now possible to view or edit documents from your PC on your mobile devices.
■ Supported Devices and Requirements
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch / iOS 10.0 and above
■ Supported Formats
Edit & View (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, txt, hwp, csv) / View (pdf, pps, ppsx, odt)
(NEW) Now we support CSV format.
■ Supported Languages
Supported UI languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew) / Input languages (Most languages supported by iOS)
■ Online Channel
Blog : http://polarisoffice.wordpress.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Polarisoffice
This application does not collect personal information and data from users.
- Terms of Service : https://www.polarisoffice.com/en/terms
■ Information about permission to access
File access permission is required to provide this service.
* How to change sharing option
Settings > Privacy > Allow additional permissions
Select category > Revoke access to Polaris Office
In this 9.5.4 version,
- Added a new monotype fonts.
- Fixed an error that annotation are visible when printing a Sheet document.
- Fixed an error that font change were not applied in a TXT document.
- Fixed an error that hiragana font was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an error that the punctuation mark was displayed above in Japanese.
- Fixed an error that some Sheet document files could not be opened.
- Fixed the errors and improved the usability based on the users’ feedback.
Polaris Office considers customers' feedback to be important!
Please give us your feedback to provide better service to you.