Reminder Pro is designed to manage your tasks, projects, and anything else you want to keep track of in really easy way taking away distraction and various shiny things that often lead us off course of whatever it is we’re trying to do. In this way, setting reminders can not only be productive, but a savior in some situations.
Reminder Pro highlights:
▸ Specify the event title.
▸ Assign default or custom category.
▸ Adjust icon, background, sound, time of alerts, font and text color.
▸ Set up date and time, duration, repetition, and units of countdown time.
▸ Add an optional description.
▸ Sort events by date, title, category or custom.
▸ Show or hide icons of the events.
▸ Set up events default values.
▸ Manage categories of the events.
▸ Import data from Address book, iCal, Reminders.
▸ Sync events between devices via iCloud.
▸ Show a badge number on the app’s icon.
▸ Switch between the old UI and the new UI.
▸ Run in the background.
Information on events comes in a nicely-wrapped card which you can create by yourself, just open an event and swipe left or right to pick a screen and arrange custom boxes to fit your needs. Additionally, the app is complemented with excellent sharing options which give you an opportunity to share your reminders with the world via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more.
Create a reminder for an event and get notified for any occasion.
▾ UPDATED FEATURES
• Full mode of switching between the old UI and the new UI ("i" - Style).
• Separate place for the notes in the event view (no limits for the length of note text).
• "Reload notifications" to eliminate doubled notifications; available for devices with iOS10).
• Adjusting annual events originating on February 29: Event repeat - Custom - Frequency: Yearly - Month: Feb - Month Days: Last.
• Option: Auto-size of long event names.
• Minor bug fixes.
Your feedback is helpful and important to us. Please contact us with any question by tweeting @pers_apps or at [email protected] Thanks for using Reminder Pro!