Listen to radio with Instaradio – the app thousands of people rely on for their daily listening.
- See what's playing: view info about the music and radio program, along with album art
- Add your own URLs as radio stations
- Record playback
- Recently played songs are saved in the Music Timeline. No more wondering what that song's name was
- Instaradio is perfect for discovering new music. When you hear something great, the song can be opened right in Apple Music
- Use your Mac's media keys to control playback or switch stations
- Internal volume control
- One click to get started, it's that easy
- Optimized for accessibility
- Autoplay (setting)
Stations for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and UK. Can't find a station? It's easy to add your own stations. You can also send us a suggestion.
Also available on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Watch.
Good news! You can now play and pause playback outside the app! Simply use the media keys on your keyboard. Oh – you can also change stations this way.
- Support for macOS High Sierra
- Playback info is displayed in the Now Playing widget in High Sierra
- A much improved experience when previewing music from Music Timeline
- Streaming should now be more stable
- Reduced app size
- The app’s window can now be made a bit smaller
- Music Timeline now stores the 100 latest songs, up from 75