- You must install the nGinMediaServer in your PC in order to use nGinVideo. You can download it at http://www.nginsoft.com/
- nGinMediaServer operates in Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
nGinVideo is a video player optimized for the iPhone/iPad.
nGinVideo supports a perfect cloud storage.
Now, you can see your videos whenever internet is connected.
Is it cumbersome to upload to the cloud? Don’t worry.
nGinVideo automatically uploads the video files you choose.
Does your cloud storage have insufficient space?
nGinVideo supports the RAID-0 mode.
If you use 3 Google drives and each of them has 15GB space,
nGinVideo combines the 3 accounts into one to use 45GB.
Of course, the number of the accounts is not limited.
nGinVideo automatically optimizes the video files in your PC for the iPhone/iPad.
So, it is possible to play high quality videos seamlessly with a small battery.
if you use an iPad, pay attention to the Picture in Picture function.
As nGinVideo is optimized for the iPhone/iPad, Picture in Picture can also be used.
- iPhone/iPad Universal app
- Realtime streaming and download via WiFi/Cellular
- Support Cloud RAID-0
- Support Google Drive
- Simple setup and easy-to-use environments
- Resume play from last position
- iTunes FREE
- Private Folder
- Support PIP(iPad only)
※ Support Formats
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS, ...
- SRT, ASS/SSA, SMI, IDX/SUB
crash bug fix