Learn why 1 million golfer use FunGolf GPS to get accurate yardages information and improve their golf game. And be sure to check FunGolf for Apple Watch!
With FunGolf GPS for Apple Watch, you have the yardages right on your wrist: you can prepare your next shot with confidence, for an unmatched golf experience.
FunGolf for Apple Watch features:
- distance to the front, back, and center of the green
- high-contrast maps of the green for optimal legibility
- distance to all hazards
- scorekeeping for up to 4 players.
- available for more than 18,000+ courses in the USA and 33,000+ worldwide.
- High-contrast 3D maps, visible even in bright sun light.
- Intelligent indicators showing the yardages to the green and hazards in play, updated as you move on the course.
- Automatic club suggestion: Based not only on your per-club distances, but also on your current lie.
- Offline maps: No internet connection is needed while you play. Go abroad and play without even thinking of your data plan.
- Scorecard management: FunGolf displays your score, even in stableford. It will even simulate your handicap index after playing a round.
- Rounds data synchronisation across your Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad
- Pro-grade statistics: see how your game improves over time with incredible stats like Average score, Average Putts per hole, Greens in Regulation...
- Health data: review the energy burned and total walked distance in the Health application.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS tracking is turned on only while you are on the course and is turned off automatically when you leave.
- faster location on watchOS
- bug fixing