View and manage your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive. Support for multiple accounts. Perform common file-management tasks, such as copy, move, delete, upload etc. Download from the web directly to the cloud. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images.
• CLOUD SERVICES:
Cloud Files gives you full access to your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive.
You can connect multiple accounts for each service.
Secure the app with a standard 4-digit passcode.
• FILE MANAGEMENT:
- Perform common file-management tasks, including copy, move, delete, upload and other standard actions.
- Copy or move documents between cloud services.
- Upload images or movies stored in your Camera Roll.
Download files from the internet and have them uploaded automatically to the cloud.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
Cloud Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also export photos and movies to the Photos app.
- Stream audio from the cloud.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Cloud Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
With Cloud Files all your documents are at your finger-tips.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
Minor bug fixes.