Importantly! If you want only the iOS version, download the Sync Folders.
• Synchronization and backup of local folders iOS, network folders Mac and PC, iCloud, external USB drives, memory cards, any other external media storage connected via Files.app
• Bidirectional sync, one-way sync, mirror backup (In-App Purchases).
• Powerful preview mode. Ability to change file operations before syncing.
• Synchronization any number of pair folders at the same time (In-App Purchases).
• With each re-backup, the app finds and copies only new files and new file versions, thereby reducing backup time and extending the life of your storage devices.
• List of excluded subfolders, files, file extensions, filter for folders and files.
Sync Folders Pro is an easy-to-use app for beginners, has the ability to fine-tune synchronization settings for the most exacting professionals.
Do you have terabytes (TB) of data to sync? No problem! Sync Folders Pro has been optimized to work with extremely large number of files.
Do you have questions? Please watch our helpful video tutorial on our website.
- Select 2 folders to synchronize.
- Select the synchronization mode, or use the default mode. You do not need to worry about other settings, they are set to the recommended.
- Look at the preview table.
- Click the "Sync current task" button and your folders will be synchronized!
- 9 sync modes (In-App Purchases).
- 6 file comparison modes allow to synchronize files on the storage devices with different file systems.
- Sync files with all attributes (timestamps, tags).
- Synchronization of subfolder attributes (timestamps, tags).
- Ability to select what package types synchronize as files, and which as folders.
- You can transform the app to the convenient file manager using powerful filters for files and folders.
- Synchronization over the network.
- Protection for unauthorized disconnect storage devices (folders) during synchronization.
- Keeping the last/all versions of files to be deleted. Using this mode, you can always restore deleted files, even if folders have synchronized several times.
- Ability to log events. You can filter events by type, task, status. Ability to export the event log to an external file.
- Added support for iPhone.
- Added Saving/Loading app settings.