Most convenient app to quickly obtain train information from Deutsche Bahn. Shows actual DELAYS with an accuracy of one minute! For more info: just a double-click and you get redirected with your request to the official website m.bahn.de.
NEW: Check out the video tutorial on http://wood-soft.de and on YouTube http://youtu.be/7itDTiGnomo !!!
Retrieves in seconds the next five connections between two stations (outward and return, in Germany also between bus or tram stations!). Europe wide!
Designed with simplicity (only one page!), convenience and user experience in mind. Ambiguous station names resolved with only one additional click.
*** chip.de: 4 out of 5 stars !!
Very stable and reliable app, extensively tested.
* departure time
* delay (if any)
* time of travel
* arrival time
and (upon clicking the connection)
* train types
* duration until having to leave house
*Standard iPhone notification when you have to leave home
* Filter for local trains
* Input of time and date
* Favorite stations
* Easy access (double-click the connection) to the official web-site m.bahn.de
* Train disruptions are displayed with a warning icon that serves as a link to the full info on m.bahn.de
* Routing App for Apple's Maps in Germany
* Location aware (will give you the nearest stations within 1000 m).
* Info button yields mask with explanation of input and output
Example (to get connections between Berlin and Hamburg):
* fill in "B" and "HH" in the respective input fields and press the green update button --> takes only 3 seconds altogether to retrieve the info
* tap the (+/-) button to get later/earlier connections
Without any guarantee, keine Gewähr. Data source: http://m.bahn.de. No affiliation with Deutsche Bahn.
Background fetch. Bug fixes.