GeoMEMO allows you to write memos on a map, against your current location or favorite place.
- You come across an interesting place on TV or a magazine, you decide you would like to go and see it, so you write a memo about it.
- You come across a new favorite store, so you write a memo about it on the spot.
- Before you go traveling, you write memos about tourist attractions that you would like to go and visit, so you can use the application as a guidebook during your journey.
Memos can contain addresses, telephone numbers, photos, URL, and they can also be classified into any category of your choice.
From the memo list, you can place pins on a map for particular categories; you can also search by name and memo content so you will never misplace a memo within the application.
GeoMEMO also provides functionality to display a list of "Nearby Spots," providing you with a quick way to select a place and write a memo about it.
- Place pins on a map at locations of your choice
- Retrieve the address of a place on a map
- Use keywords to search for a particular location
- Change a memo's pin location
- Select a telephone number and make a call
- Change a memo's date
- Choose color of Pin Red or Green
- Copy all data items of a memo
- Search for a route from your current location to a destination
- Send a memo via Messsage
- Tweet a memo
- Display the number of memos per category
- Backup/Restore data to/from iTunes
Maps and Nearby Spots searching functionality are supplied by Google.
GeoMEMO's development status is published on the application's Facebook page (search for 'geomemo').
- Support for iOS 10 and iPad
- Backup/Restore using iCloud
- Add Spotlight search
- Improved UI
- Bug fixed