Let's face it, even the best of us does not know every single possible technical abbreviation. You have two choices when you encounter an unknown abbreviation. First, you can guess, but if you are wrong, you could look pretty stupid. Alternatively, you could take a look at this app and figure out what the abbreviation means, and continue to look like the genius you are.
Top Features Include:
- Over 1200 Technical and Computer abbreviations and what they mean
- Quick Search any abbreviation
- Browse and select from the full list.
- Randomly scan through cards
- Test yourself by flipping cards over
- Lovely graphics
- Fully retina compatible for iPhone and the new iPad
- Server push architecture ensures you continue to see new abbreviations as they are reported.
- Application updates silently in the background to ensure you can use it immediately.
- Works either offline or online.
- Auto updating web tab
- A fully universal application that can be used on iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. No need to purchase a separate HD/XL application for your iPad.
- On the iPad the application will work in all orientations. You can hold it any way you like and it will keep up.
- Developed by an experienced programmer. No crashing, memory leak problems, or other annoying experiences.
- A dedicated developer who will add more features and keep improving the application. I love to get suggestions of features.
- A low price. Why pay more money for lesser apps?
The first update is already under way and will include a popover browser to scan through the acronyms.
- Bug fixes
- Text updates
- Updated for new SDK