Notes with more creative freedom, better organization, and publish options.
OneNote compatible & Office 365 powered.
Capture notes at any spot on a page and draggable around the place, organize in the world's most natural hierarchy, print to PDF, publish to web, and sync across devices with your favorite cloud.
Freedom but clear structure. Power features but focus on note-taking. Beautiful UI.
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Import from OneNote, to give those notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your iPad and their PCs)
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Office 365, WebDAV, Dropbox, iCloud, Box, personal OneDrive, or SharePoint Server / Online
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, handwriting, and drawing
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Personalize notebooks with artful covers
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks (and section groups, yes)
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
Whether it is your meeting minutes, research, document annotations, or ideas, give those a chance to go beyond the limits.
Your notes are essential and do matter more than formats, storage, platforms, or even the app for note-taking.
"From a feature set and user interface perspective, Outline is impressive" - TechRepublic.
"Outline for iPad really provides the full editing experience you would have in OneNote or even on your Mac." - iPhone Life.
"Outline a grants you the basic and much-needed capability to create new notebooks and sections" - CNET.
Featured on Product Hunt in "Alternatives to Evernote" collection: producthunt.com/e/alternatives-to-evernote
Learn more about note-taking best practices: check out fb.com/outlineapp
Episode 3.19. 2. "Crash-free".
• Two most annoying crashes.
Are you still experiencing a crash? Let us know at [email protected]! We will fix it!
Want to give a fresh look at what was new in the major release 3.19? Here are those release notes:
NEW in 3.19: Publish option for pages
IMPROVED in 3.19: put notebooks and section on the same screen on iPhone, so faster navigation
FIXED in 3.19: crashes, import from other apps, sync error scenarios - see details below.
=What's Publish in 3.19=
Respecting the boundaries of personal has always been a key thing in Outline. Specifically, that's the reason we made it possible to store notes in a private WebDAV cloud, locally, or even encrypted. But some notes are born to be shown to other people, for collaboration, communication, and fun.
Now you can Publish your notes In Outline for iOS, give a double-tap to a page to proceed for creating a public link. Once created, the link can be shared with people any way you like best. A published note did its' job and now needs to be removed from public access? Revoke it in the same double-tap menu.
Do you like the Publish feature? Let us know what you think at [email protected]
=What's Fixed in 3.19=
• Crash on opening notebooks from SharePoint Online
• Crash on backup
• Crash on adding attachments from clouds
• Crash on start
• [Sync] Bugs during interrupted sessions of syncing big sections
• [Export to PDF] Wrong scaling of small content blocks
• Forgetting page background color on iPhone
Are you experiencing a bug which hasn't been fixed yet? Let us know at [email protected]