Palaver is an advanced IRC client for iPhone and iPad featuring a unique user interface which makes using IRC a pleasure. It fits you and your mobile devices perfectly. You can use Palaver on the large screen of the iPad or on the road with your iPhone. Palaver was made with the modern IRC user in mind and features iCloud support, ZNC integration with push notifications, and much more.
• Quick and intuitive interface.
• Auto-completion for nicknames, channels and commands.
• Customizable highlight and mention notices with alerts and vibrations.
• Complete SASL support for securely identifying to networks such as Freenode.
• Support for TLS/SSL.
• Wide range of themes and styles to choose from.
• ZNC integration, supporting the new server-time specification in ZNC 1.0+.
• Push notifications (with a module for ZNC, see: https://github.com/palaver/znc-palaver).
• Synchronisation of preferences via iCloud.
• IRCv3 compliant.
This version brings many bug fixes and improvements, especially for iOS 7.0.