Chainphoria was made by the developer of DropZap and DropZap 2. It is a color matching game with elaborate chain reactions.
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Cooperative (on same device)
• Competitive (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
Uses Cocos2d v3.
• Cocos2d Copyright (c) 2008-2011 - Ricardo Quesada and contributors
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead.
All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath/blob/master/LICENSE.md
• CocosBuilder Reader Copyright (c) 2010-2011 - Viktor Lidholt
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Chipmunk Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Scott Lembcke and Howling Moon Software
• ObjectAL Copyright (c) 2009 Karl Stenerud. All rights reserved.
Bug fix for iPhone 6+ and 6s+. BTW, DropZap 1 is FREE for a limited time! Tell your friends!