X32-Mix for BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s award-winning X32 digital mixing console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 3.1 delivers major enhancements, allowing you to tap into the new features available in the X32 firmware release 3.0. With its many new effects processor pages, the X32-Mix app allows every user to control the X32 with the utmost ease and flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat, or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the freedom to move about the venue to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app is fast and simple; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and all hassle free. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Real Time Analyser when editing EQ
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Requires a wireless router connected to the X32
* X32-Mix 3.1 requires X32 console firmware V2.16 or higher to be installed on the console
Support for the X-LIVE SD recorder expansion card.
Support for the X-WSG Waves SoundGrid® expansion card.
DYN section now has controls for the Peak/RMS detection, Lin/Log envelope, auto envelope, and Key Solo.
Minor bug fixes.