Welcome to the ownCloud iOS app – Add an ownCloud server, and have your private file sync and share cloud up and running in no time.
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud iOS App enables you to connect iOS devices to a private ownCloud server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under ownCloud Enterprise subscriptions.
ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud iOS App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit our websites for more information, including the .com for commercial offerings, and .org for the open source version
Thank you for using ownCloud! This release brings important bug fixes for some users, iOS11 and iPhoneX support.
- Fixes an issue related with the loss of credentials after the upgrade from 3.6.2 for some users
- In case the login view still appears in expiration mode, the username field should be enabled, please log in again with your credentials
- Fixed some tweaks with iOS11 and optimized for iPhoneX
- FaceId support for iPhoneX, enable your passcode from Settings view
- Optimized app icon images to iOS 11
- Bug fixing and stability improvements
Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from you!!