Welcome to the ownCloud iOS app – Add an ownCloud server, and have your private file sync and share cloud up and running in no time.
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud iOS App enables you to connect iOS devices to a private ownCloud server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud server, to large enterprises and service providers operating under ownCloud Enterprise subscriptions.
ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud iOS App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a desktop, or the web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit our websites for more information, including the .com for commercial offerings, and .org for the open source version
- Create and edit text files within the app
- Clear cache option so that you may delete your downloaded files
- New menu per account to quick access to your account options
- Within this version you have access to more albums where you may pick what images/videos to upload to your ownCloud server
- Updated network library to AFNetworking 3
- Favorite files are now called AVAILABLE OFFLINE
- New overlay icons following the one used in the ownCloud platform
- Refactored instant uploads to use without location while the app it is alive
- Added more languages
- Bug fixings