Monitor your Heart Rate and improve your Cardiorespiratory Coherence with the Breathing Guide. Why is this important to you?
REDUCE STRESS, IMPROVE PERFORMANCES, BE PREPARED FOR ACTION
Slow breathing exercises, performed with a breathing cycle of 10s (cardiorespiratory resonance frequency), have been shown to help reduce stress, improve performances and make you feel more relaxed and ready for action. But how do you know you are actually doing your breathing exercise well?
ARE YOU DOING WELL?
HeartRate+ is the first application which includes a breathing guide and measure how well you are doing the breathing exercise via monitoring your heart rate variability (HRV) and showing the level of cardiorespiratory coherence that you have reached.
HeartRate+ is the first application to accomplish all the following tasks:
- Cardiorespiratory Coherence Monitor
- Real Time Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Monitor
- Breathing Guide
- History of exercises
- Sharing on Twitter, Facebook and email
- Customizable Breathing Pattern
- Alignment with HeartRate+ PRO version
- Added new Coherence exercises: Dr. O'Hare 365
- Added three programmable alarms
- Added CSV file sharing (Excel) containing the details of the exercises
- Increase performance and improved accuracy
- Support for iOS 9.3
- Bug fixing