PerfExpert let you test yourself the power and acceleration of your car with your smartphone. It provide the most accurate and complete dyno and timed run report available on smartphone!
- Dyno run to measure flywheel power and torque of your engine with dynamic calculation of losses without you need to enter a loss percentage => PerfExpert compute power losses for you.
- Compute corrected power and torque according to the correction norm of your choice (taking into account atmospheric pressure, ambient temperature and air humidity of the moment). So you can compare measurements on different days.
- Possibility to use one of the following power correction norm : DIN (Europe), SAE (America), JIS (Japan), CEE (Europe) and ISO (International).
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine power / engine speed. With automatic detection of the engine rev limiter (or throttle closing) in order to get a curve starting from low revs up to the red line, as on a chassis dynamometer report.
- Flywheel (crank) chart of engine torque / engine speed.
- You can manage as many car as you want and manage different setup for each car. PerfExpert compute results average automatically for each setup of each car!
- Accelerometer-based, no connection with the car!
- Share your tests results by uploading them on the PerfExpert Network website : then you just have to send the result's link to who you want.
- Use of advanced signal processing for smoother curves without reducing the acquisition frequency.
- Curves are shown in a full screen interactive graph that lets you know the exact values at any point with an extraordinary precision.
- Individual choice of units from a large number: Hp, Ch, Kw, Nm, Ft.Lb, mKg, Mph, Km/h, m, ft, G, m/s≤, psi, inHg, mBar, ∞C, ∞F
- Timed Run to measure your 0-60mph, 0-60ft, 0-1/8mi, 0-1/4mi, 0-100km/h, 0-20m, 0-200m, 0-400m, and much more.
- Excellent measurements regularity for accurate comparisons.
- Detailed reports of dyno runs and timed runs with specific information for each type of measurement.
Discover the firsts features of PerfExpert Network! By logging in to it, you can publish your test results on the web, thereby facilitating sharing with who you want. To do so, you just have to publish the result's web link on your favorite social networks. Those with whom you have shared it will see your test report directly from their web browser.
Main new features in this release (non exhaustive list):
- Possibility to publish test results on the web to facilitate sharing
- Ability to set an avatar for each car
- Sharing / Export results as a picture
- Sending measurements data by email
Also the problem of automatic weather data retrieving has been fixed. Do not hesitate to contact us by email for any comments, questions or suggestions : email@example.com
Enjoy with sharing features;-)