Create an Appiconset or a full set of app icons for your macOS, iOS, and watchOS applications with IconFly. Besides, you can create app icons for Android applications, Web clip icons, and favicon. All you need to do is import an image, pick your icon type, and export icons. IconFly is configured to create all sizes of app icons automatically.
You can use the QuickIcon to create icons without previewing, or click Generate to see how your icons look in different sizes before exporting. If you have individual images for some sizes of the icons, you can easily replace them for each size.
IconFly supports Appiconset for:
• macOS 10.14 and
• iOS 12 with iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPad Pro
• watchOS 5 with Apple Watch Series 4
IconFly also supports Appiconset for the previous versions starting from macOS 10.8, iOS 7, and watchOS 1.
You can save the Appiconset generated by IconFly directly to Assets Catalog inside your project, and it's ready to use with no additional steps. It contains all the necessary icon dimensions and a properly formatted JSON file.
IconFly supports the following web icons types:
• Web Clip icons
• Ordinary and Extended favicon
• Android web icons
IconFly also creates web page headers and a manifest file for Web Clip icons and Android web icons.
• Support the following image formats for importing: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
• Create app icons for macOS, iOS, and watchOS
• Support appiconset and iconset
• Support icons preview in each dimension before exporting
• Support replacing image for each dimension cell separately
• Automatically remove alpha channel for iOS and watchOS app icons
• Support ICNS with Retina for macOS icons
• Create a folder with an icon
• Set an icon on the folder and file
• Save icons as separate images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
• Built-in masks
• Preview in Dock for macOS icons
• Support app icons for iOS 7 and later
• Support app icons for watchOS 1 and later
• Support app icons for 38 mm, 40 mm, 42mm, and 44 mm Apple Watch
• Create a full set of app icons for Android
• Create Web Clip icons, favicon, and Android web icons
• Resampling filters: Build-In and Lanczos
• Automatic image naming
• Actively supported and consistently updated
Performance and stability improvements
Some changes in localizations