3D Yoga Anatomy is a tool for students and teachers that ventures beyond the basic shapes of the poses, illustrating the effective forces that bring these poses to life.
• 40 essential poses with variations
• 360º view of all poses!
• Instructions for entering and deepening the poses
• Illustrations of muscle actions
• "Full 3D" feature allows 3D viewing of all 40 poses. "Full 3D" is available as an in-app purchase.
Some of the concepts discussed include: “Foundation”, “How long to stay in Asanas?”, “Flexibility vs. Range of Motion”, “Synergy”, as well as “Safety” and much more. A dedicated section of the app deals with deep muscles such as the Iliopsoas and the Rhomboids.
learn more at: yogaanatomyapp.com
or try it for free under “Related” above.
• bug fixes & compatibility improvements