-Featured by Apple in Apps for Healthcare Professionals, Nursing Apps.
-Search By Lab Test or Abnormal Conditions Affecting Labs
-Praises about Lab Values Reference:
• "As an ICU nurse, I highly recommend this app to anyone in the medical profession or in nursing or medical school. Quality app!! Quality information!!! Easy to use!!!" - by Tori-Rep
• "I'm a nursing student currently studying different lab tests, and this app is godsend. It always has complete info when it comes to the lab tests that I'm studying and it's very easy to use! It's organized, user-friendly and fast. Highly recommended! " - by Franchessie
• "Awesome in clinical!! I'm a student nurse and love how I can access and search what I need right away easily!!!" - by Lelee 123456
This app is perfect for both academic and clinical settings, providing clear, concise coverage of 400 of the most commonly performed laboratory tests. Organized by body system, factors affecting labs and lab panels, which is presented in a consistent format with normal findings, indications, test explanation, test results, and clinical significance, as well as an overview of order of draw.
WHY USE #1 LAB VALUES :
* 400 common and uncommon lab values.
* Conditions related to abnormal lab values
* Customizable lab values and tops
* Notes section
* Switch between US values and SI
* Links to outside references, find more information faster
* Full search
* Order of draw example!
* Easy to use!!!
* Review labs for NCLEX
With an easy to use interface, this app contains the following values:
Common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
*Disclaimer: The information contained in this application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Imago AI LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the application or the information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this application.
Fixed an issue where SI is the default if the US button is not tapped.