More Meditation Timer is a practical tool for enhancing your meditation experience. This is a universal app for iPhone, iPod and iPad. The app is as easy as your meditation should be!
*** Selected as ‘App of the Day’ in 2016 ***
Join the more than 22.000 users that downloaded this app today!
Create your ideal personal meditation experience for any timed meditation.
Create a personalized multi-phase meditation and set the time you need for preparation, meditation and cooling down (and additional phases).
Personalize your meditation by selecting your favorite duration, color and optional begin and end sounds for every meditation phase.
Use More Meditation Timer's fullscreen timers to identify every phase of your meditation by its color, easily and without losing your meditative bliss. Large numbers display your progress and can be read even from a distance or without wearing your glasses or contacts.
Focusing on your meditation, instead of on the clock, has never been easier.
- UP TO SEVEN PHASES. Configure up to seven phases for ultimate flexibility and/or multiple meditations
- CHOOSE YOUR COLORS PER PHASE. Choose from seven colors to assess your progress without losing your meditative bliss
- CONFIGURE ANY COUNT. Configure any number of seconds or minutes (< 1000) per phase
- CONFIGURE TO COUNT UP OR DOWN. Whatever you like best.
- MINUTES OR SECONDS. Count in minutes or seconds, whichever suits you best
- OPTIONAL BEGIN AND END SOUND. Configure an optional begin and end sound for any phase as a gentle reminder
- SIXTEEN DIFFERENT SOUNDS. Sixteen different bells and gongs are available to suit your personal taste
- HANDLE INTERRUPTIONS. Easily pause or swipe the counter back or forth if you are interrupted during your session or want to extend your session
The default settings are generic, but can easily be adapted for any timed meditation. Alternatively, use the timer to boil an egg or time your work-out, in a very spiritual way... :-)
Note: Some people don't appreciate or require sounds during their meditation. These can be turned off. For more information visit: www.moremeditationtimer.com.
Additional note for practitioners: according to feedback we received from experienced teachers, the use of (end) sounds during your meditation can interfere with the effectiveness and natural flow of your meditation. It's no problem to use a sound to identify the end of your preparation phase (e.g. the pranayama), but after this it's best to remain in silence until the natural end of your meditation. Please consult with your teacher whenever in doubt or feeling uncomfortable!
*** IMPORTANT: If you don't want to be disturbed by phone calls or notifications during your meditation, put your phone in 'Airplane Mode', just like for any other app. For more information visit: www.moremeditationtimer.com ***
If you have any questions or problems using the app, please contact us at [email protected] instead of posting them in the rating of this app! Thanks!
May you discover bliss and love!