Lead your tribe in collecting resources, trading at the river, and building your village to become the most powerful chief. Based on the award-winning board game.
(5/5) "One of the best titles I have played all year and a must have for strategy fans." - iOS Board Games
(5/5) "Its elegance will leave many players with little reason to move on to other games." - PocketTactics
(9/10) "Stone Age: The Board Game is a deep and entertaining multiplayer package." - PocketGamer
(4.5/5) "Stone Age on mobile is a great way ...to experience the clever design of this game." - GameZebo
"If you have played the board game version of this game, this is a must-buy." - Geeks with Juniors
* 3 AI Opponents * Ranked League Play * Pass-n-Play * Effective Tutorial *
This modern classic board game has been reimagined and redesigned for mobile play. With stunning graphics, smooth gameplay, and strategic depth, Stone Age: The Board Game takes minutes to learn, but years to master.
The original board game has won many awards for its accessible theme, solid gameplay, and innovative mechanics.
• SPIEL DES JAHRES Nominee
• BoardGameGeek.com - #33 ranked Board Game*
• BoardGameGeek.com - #3 ranked Family Game*
• Deutscher Spiele Preis 2nd Place
• Games 100 Best Family Strategy Game
• International Gamers Award Multi-Player Nominee
*as of Nov 2012
• Solo play with 3 different AI opponents
• Pass-N-Play multiplayer for single device
• Full tutorial - learn Stone Age in under 10 minutes, step-by-step!
• Asynchronous multiplayer through Game Center
• Competitive league play with Elo rankings (iOS 6+)
• All new retina-level illustrations designed for iPhone/iPodTouch
• Original soundtrack
- Campfire Creations is working on its next title. Follow us on Twitter @CampfireCreate to get all the latest info!
Use your wisdom and planning to become the most powerful chief in the Stone Age!
iOS 11 support, major refactoring of codebase to allow for future development
*note: League Games will not calculate new scores, therefore the current Leaderboard is set in stone for the time being. We are working on an update to ensure you can continue to play Stone Age competitively