• MacUser: Revolutionary
• TUAW: One of those utilities that you can't live without once you start using it
• BBC: So useful you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it
• CNN: A great tool
• Stephen Fry: Get used to it & you're hooked
When you use Liquid, commands become so quick you'll start flying through your information - you will work at the speed of thought, not at the speed of hunting for icons to click. Have a look at www.liquid.info to see a video demonstration to learn more about how powerfully easy Liquid is to use.
Note: Click on the ‘gears’ icon on the right in Liquid | Flow to access the Preferences.
Customise Keyboard Shortcut:
To change the Keyboard Shortcut to the more convenient command-space (or anything else you prefer), open System Preferences, click on Keyboard, make sure you are in the Shortcuts tab, then, in the column on the left:
1) Click on Spotlight and disable command-space
2) Click on Services and scroll down to Liquid and double-click on the current Liquid shortcut, then set it to be command-space (or whatever you prefer).
Thank you and please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or comments: [email protected]