You Doodle Pro has NO ads and is a FULLY unlocked, paid up front version of You Doodle. I don't make you pay for anything once you buy You Doodle Pro. No extra in-app purchases or subscriptions. You buy it once and you get everything - forever!
You Doodle Pro is used by students, doctors, car mechanics and many more. You Doodle Pro is great if you just want to have fun as well. With the features of dozens of photo editors combined, you'll never want for another app.
You Doodle lets you draw with many amazing tools, add text, shapes, stamps and stickers. Recording the screen and speed paints are also easy to do. Collages and frames are simple and there are hundreds to choose from for every season or holiday.
Blending, cropping, flipping and rotating plus resizing are built right into the app and are super fast and easy.
You can even draw with your friends on the same WiFi network!
Apple pencil, Adonit and Pogo Connect stylus support lets casual and professional artists use You Doodle to create masterpieces.
You Doodle Pro costs almost nothing - less than a fast food meal! I know you'll love the app, download You Doodle now!
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - [email protected]
This is Jeff, creator of You Doodle. Thanks for using the app and sharing it with your friends and family. It really helps me continue work on the app.
Version 7.5.9 brings you:
- I went to WWDC and had some Apple designers review the app. They highly recommended only having draw tools in the bottom toolbar. So all the other tools are now accessible only using the tools button at the top.
- Two finger tap to undo (two fingers at once), three finger tap to redo (three fingers at once).
- Bug and crash fixes of course!
- Increase WebP quality when saving to sketchbook or loading previous drawing.
- Sliders get a label to the left showing you the value. Tap this label to enter an exact value.
- Sliders maintain a history of values for you to quickly select from when you tap the slider label, long tap the slider or triple tap the slider.
- Importing PDF, DOC, DOCX, etc. works again.
- Saving to "Other Apps" will force an image file name if one is not specified (i.e. .png or .jpg, etc.)
Thanks again for your support, I surely appreciate it.