• See all available metadata: time, location, camera, etc.
• Remove or edit GPS, caption, and timestamp (requires in-app purchase)
• Open the location (if available) in Waze, Apple, or Google Maps
When scrolling through your photos, photos with a globe overlay have GPS metadata, so you can quickly tell which photos have GPS coordinates.
Use the extension to view photo metadata from Messages, Photos, and other apps.
Photo data may include location (if enabled by the camera), date, device, software versions, file size, file name, and more. If there is not metadata about when the picture was taken, you will still see the file creation date.
Many new free features and some big improvements for the paid version:
* Editing: Don't Change, Remove, or Edit each field (with bulk editing)
* Extension: Open photo location in Waze, Google, or Apple Maps
* Extension: Open the main app for any photo from Messages, Photos, etc.
* Extension: Now works on larger files
* Extension: Can now delete original after removing data
* Bugfix for DNG files
* Fixed minor translation issues
* Fixed minor rotation issues
* Fixed a possible crash when saving
5.0 was a huge update
* Edit Video Metadata
* Bulk Editing
* Tap the globe to copy GPS coordinates
* When editing location, use last location
* The caption can now include accent marks
* Locating yourself on the map now zooms to your