As a musician one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or auto-transpose the notes for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
AudioStretch is the world’s first audio and video transcription tool.
Now you can manipulate the pitch, speed and transcribe your tunes from both audio and video files; or by using your phone’s camera you can capture video directly into AudioStretch and transcribe it!
• Import audio or video files
• Capture video with your phone camera for transcription
• Change the speed of files without changing the pitch
• Listen to the individual notes as you drag the waveform
• Play audio and video at zero speed
• Transpose any music
• Loop difficult to learn sections
With AudioStretch you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you.
• Load songs from your Music Library
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact [email protected]
1. Over the years several users have requested having a way to move the loop points while preserving the loop duration. How we can do it without adding any new controls: double-tap handler for A button moves A to current play position but also shifts B to preserve loop length. Similarly for double-tap on B.
2. Bug fixes