Change the speed of audio files without changing the pitch. Listen as you drag the waveform. Play at zero speed. Transpose your music. Loop. All in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
Before you buy AudioStretch, consider first downloading AudioStretch Lite for FREE. Apart from some feature limitations, it's the same as the full (paid) version. The Lite version is a great way to see whether AudioStretch works well for you. And if the Lite feature set is sufficient for you, you'll save yourself some cash too.
• Load any song in your Music Library*
• Document Picker import/export option supports iCloud, OneDrive, and more
• Open Dropbox files and email attachments via "Open In"
• LiveScrub™ : listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Speed range -10x to 10x, including zero speed!
• Instant freeze to zero speed by double-tapping on speed display
• Pitch shift range +/- 36 semitones
• Keyboard/spectrum feature for transcription
• Super-fine speed/pitch adjustment via drag left-right on speed/pitch display
• Flexible looping feature
• Audiobus support: stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
• No ads or in-app purchases
*Except DRM-protected files (i.e. very old, pre-2010 iTunes purchases). Songs stored in iCloud must be fully downloaded to the device.
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact [email protected] Posting a negative review won't help, as we can't contact you for details.
• Fix to transport controls on lock screen in iOS 10
• Fix to behaviour of tap of forward button when "Limit Fwd/Back Jump to 15s" option is enabled
• Added messages to dialogs requesting access to Music Library and Photo Library
Rate/review AudioStretch on the AppStore if you like it! Contact [email protected] for help or feature requests.