Plan today's tasks with a clean page, while older tasks are out of the way, allowing you to focus.
"Today" is a daily planner that allows you to quickly plan your day, starting from a clean page. Tasks don't pile up, all the tasks planned for later, as well as all the incomplete older tasks, are out of your sight until you decide to review them. So instead of being upset on how much was not done of all your previous plans, you stay in good mood for the day ahead and focus on what's important today.
- Adding and editing tasks is really quick and convenient
- Check off the completed tasks
- Events from iOS Calendar are added automatically
- Postpone a task for later in a single tap
- Indicate task priorities with bold, italic or underlined text
- See the task as you typed it even if it's long
- Copy/paste tasks between days and from other apps
- Have an optional "mantra" for the day (a motto, or a goal, or things you want to remember)
- Fixed an issue with launching on iOS 9.
- Small usability enhancements.