From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Cloud brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload and share your photos from Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and Googledrive
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 3 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Browse via your folders or your friend’s shared folders.
- No need for paging while looking at folders with large amount of photos. PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos for later viewing. The Stack is available whether you are online or not.
==== UPLOAD/EDIT ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer.
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- At upload time you can specify title and folder
- Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add effects to your photos when uploading them.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a larger audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Cloud supports multiple Dropbox and Box accounts.
- As an universal application PhotoStackr for Box can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
If you also want to also access Flickr, Picasa or Instagram photos, add-ons are available as in-app purchases.
• Use Touch ID to secure accounts and stacks
- In addition to allowing securing accounts and Stacks with a PIN code, you can also use Touch ID
- If you already have PIN codes enabled, you will now be presented with an option to use Touch ID
- If you have not configured PIN codes :
* Go to the Accounts screen, tap on Edit. Tap on (i) next to the account you want to secure
* Go to the Stacks screen, tap on the select icon, select the stack you want to secure, and then Modify
• Share Stacks to other users via email or iMessage
- We now support sending complete or partial stacks to other Stackr users.
- Go to the stacks screen, tap on Select, and choose the Stacks you want to share. Tap on the action menu, and select More (Stack) to share.
- Or, go inside a particular stack, tap the action menu, and select More (Stack) to share
- Or, in a particular Stack, tap on Select and choose the photos / lists you want to share
• Receive Stacks from other users
- If you receive a Stack file from another user, you can open it from email (or other file management apps)
- The contents of the Stack file will be added to your Stacks. A confirmation is presented.
- Both of these new Stack features allow you to backup stacks !
• View Public Photos only
- In the user profile views, in addition to viewing albums, followers, etc, you can now view Public photos only
• Flickr : problems when changing comment/tag security of photos in batches. In some cases this was causing photos to become private
• Picasa : Users reported errors while browsing albums. This has been fixed
• GoogleDrive : Unable to add GoogleDrive accounts