Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools in 1. That will make you feel more comfortable and powerful on your Mac.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, to write down something quickly
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Full multi-display support
- Retina display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter - @Unclutterapp
Facebook - facebook.com/Unclutter
- Fix: On MacOS Catalina, opening a note with links caused this note to become the first in the list (modification date reset). Now works like it should, keeping the note in place.
- Fix: On MacOS Catalina, Unclutter Files sometimes displayed files duplicates. Like when system saves a screenshot and creates a hidden file first, then renames it to the real image file. Now this case is handled properly.
- Fix: When system clipboard is empty (like after reboot), Unclutteer Clipboard will now switch to Clipboard History showing you the list of stacked clips (if any). No confusing 'Clipboard is empty' messages anymore for this case.
- Minor code updates to improve the stability of Unclutter drag & drop operations.