Unclutter is a 3-in-1 productivity app to power up your efficiency and comfort on Mac during the day.
It’s a smart and super handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.
Being just one easy gesture away, Unclutter becomes a surprisingly helpful and convenient tool. In fact 3 tools:
*** Clipboard History ***
Track everything you copy into your Mac’s clipboard. You can browse the list of recent clips & recall any of them.
*** Quick Notes ***
Jot down casual notes without launching a text editor. You can find any note with a keyword, using the full-text search.
*** Files Hub ***
Now you have a place to drop casual files to, without cluttering your Desktop or wasting time on searching for them.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Unclutter stays hidden above your Desktop and opens instantly when you need it. All your data is always with you, nicely stored and neatly organized.
- To open, simply move the pointer to the very top of screen and scroll down. That easy!
- Drag items from Desktop or other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant access to your data on every screen and space of your Mac, even in full screen mode.
- Draggable panels that can stick on top of other windows
- Files and notes can auto-sync across all your Macs via iCloud Drive or Dropbox
- Full retina & multi-display support
- Universal Clipboard support
- Light/Dark theme to match system appearance.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Have a question? Want to request a feature or share your idea?
Please contact us at [email protected]
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Unclutterapp
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Unclutter
- Improved: macOS 11 Big Sur compatibility.
- Added: Apple M1 Chip support. Unclutter can now run natively under Apple Silicon architecture (without Rosetta).
- Added: [Unclutter Advanced Preferences] Ability to launch the app in quiet mode (without showing the window).
- Added: [Unclutter Advanced Preferences] Ability to invert the scrolling direction when opening Unclutter (important for 3rd-party mouse devices).
- Minor code updates and optimizations.