Drwer is the absolute simplest, most elegant, drawing app for designers.
Made by a product designer, for designers. Because when you need to get sketches out or share an idea or note with your teammates, the last thing you need is a difficult-to-use or intrusive interface.
Drwer makes design drawing easy. Draw quickly right from the start. Shake to clear the screen and start again.
• Built-in templates make wireframing your app or web experience easy
• Line or dot grids help create a clean grid for your sketch
• Draw over photos or screenshots and share with the tap of a button
No excessive features or functions in Drwer. Use three colors and two brush sizes to doodle, draw, or take notes. Templates help you doodle websites, app designs, or sequence sketches. You'll be drawing quickly on your iPhone or iPad guaranteed.
* Sketch designs quickly without distractions *
Two brush sizes, grid and dot grid options, access to free drawing templates, all from the collapsable menu.
* Templates to help you draw *
Whether you're designing websites, apps, or illustrating something more feature-rich: Drwer is here to help with built-in templates.
* Save and import directly from your photo library *
Drwer lets you save and important straight to your photo library, message through Facebook Messenger or iMessages, backup to iCloud, and more.
* Shake to erase *
If you ever make a mistake or want to start a fresh drawing, just shake your phone or iPad and keep drawing!
* One brush, two sizes and three colors, no more *
Add quick details to your sketch with the smaller brush size by touching the circle brush icon in the menu and use red, gray, or white drawing features or highlights in the photos or screenshots you take.
*** PLUS MORE! ***
All from independent app developer and Facebook product designer Tanner Christensen, maker of other popular apps like: Brainbean, Wordid, Prompts, and Oflow.
• New template: three-up grid
• Fixed a bug that was causing Drwer to crash when accessing the camera roll for the first time