The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
• Twitterrific now features an adorable iMessage Ollie sticker pack! (iOS 10+)
• Tap a tweet's timestamp to reveal the client that was used to send it
• When replying to a tweet, the original author’s screen name can no longer be removed or edited
• Today view no longer displays events from people you have blocked
• Swipe on an event in the Today view (such as a like, retweet, or follow notification) to block that person
• Fixed a bug that prevented Open in Chrome, Open in Firefox, and Copy Link from working correctly
• Fixed incorrect character count after pasting or removing a photo when composing a tweet
• Can no longer pull to refresh while the timeline search is activated
• Certain errors from Twitter that were being silently ignored now generate an alert
• Addressed an issue that may have caused network requests to fail until the app was restarted
NOTE: Only tweets downloaded since upgrading to this version will have the necessary information to show which client the tweet was sent with. Clearing your tweet cache will force the app to re-fetch all tweets immediately if desired.