Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific's in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT's, Favs, DM's & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Adds support for sending 280 character tweets, layout fixes for iPhone X, and muffling based on character length or the number of lines.
• Support for sending tweets with up to 280 characters
• Muffle long tweets:
- Hide tweets that have more content than you'd like
- Muffle tweets by character count by simply adding a rule like: > 140
- If you want to muffle multiline tweets, use a rule like: > 3 lines
• Replies in discussion timelines are now sorted first by popularity
• Keyboard now appears at the same time the compose view is appearing
• Physical keyboard shortcut for opening the selected tweet's author profile was changed from CMD-U to CMD-Shift-U
• Fixed a bug causing the target tweet to disappear when viewing replies
• Fixed an issue displaying names that included unusual characters
• Fixed position of the media player timestamp on iPhone X
• Fixed iPhone X layout issues on the Tip Jar and Advanced Features screens
• Fixed positioning of the in-app notification banner on iPhone X
• Fixed some iPhone X landscape layout issues on the compose screen
• Fixed layout of the text entry box in a direct message threads on iPhone X
• Fixed iPhone X layout bugs on the compose screen