Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific's in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT's, Favs, DM's & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Added haptics, chronological threads, a new unread indicator, improved some performance and fixed a bunch of bugs.
• Threads now always display in chronological order for consistency
• Toggling retweet/like now updates the UI immediately
• Added haptic feedback when liking/retweeting
• Added haptic feedback when pulling to refresh
• Adjusted sizing/behavior of the reference tweet when replying/quoting
- Tap the reference tweet to expand / collapse it when composing
- More space when composing on devices with small screens
• Re-positioned the unread indicator dot after the timestamp (less distracting)
• Configuring push notifications and viewing the Today view works from behind more firewalls and proxies
• Added a Report Abuse option to the tweet actions menu
• Copy-protected Twitter videos open a browser instead of a static image
• Improved performance in various places
• Fixed instances when the Image viewer failed to display hi-resolution media
• Fixed an old decoding bug that could cause truncated tweets when translating
• Fixed an accessibility bug that prevented selection of the thread/replies switch when viewing discussions with VoiceOver
• Fixed an accessibility bug that sometimes prevented VoiceOver from being able to access the save search button
• Fixed an issue where the app thought it was still streaming when in fact it had disconnected
• Fixed retweet/like/location badges from appearing behind the notch on an iPhone X in landscape
• Removed support for Storify since they are shutting down
• Keyboard shortcut for switching tabs changed from "Control-Tab" to "Option-Tab"