Ready to up your golf game? Hudl Technique Golf, formerly Ubersense Golf, allows you to evaluate and improve your swing like never before. Record yourself in slow motion, then instantly analyze your form – frame by frame. You can also spot potential improvements by comparing your swing to professional golfers’, study drills from other coaches, and receive feedback from Hudl Technique community members.
Hudl Technique Golf has been used to analyze more than 10 million swings worldwide.
* Record swings in HD up to 240 FPS (if supported by device).
* Analyze in slow motion with swing plane drawings.
* Compare your swing against 90+ swings from PGA golfers like Patrick Reed, Jeff Overton and more (driver, irons and wedge Face-on and DTL).
* Create swing reviews with voice-overs, annotations and side-by-side video.
* Watch golf lessons from PGA instructors.
* Share your swings with friends and instructors via email, YouTube, Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook and more.
* Import and analyze existing swings from external camera or import via email, Dropbox and more.
--------- TESTIMONIALS --------
▶ “[Hudl Technique] is an awesome swing analysis app. Even compare your swings to mine! You need to get this app." -- Jeff Overton, PGA Tour player and member of 2010 Ryder Cup team.
▶ "The level of expertise often found in technology designed to improve your golf game can be impressive." -- Golf Digest review
▶ "[Hudl Technique] has emerged as my go-to video app" -- GolfWRX review
▶ "Great app it is crazy what you can do with this. This will let you check everything about your swing" — J Olds, iTunes US Review.
▶ "A PGA member must have… Perfect for the 30/60 min lesson…" — Shears23, iTunes Australia Review.
▶ "Would have paid $20 for this!!!" — Jake Thomas Weber, iTunes US Review.
▶ “This is by far the most user-friendly, golf, video interface training app on the market, I love it.” -- Eldunck, iTunes US Review
- Bug fix for shifting drawings in reviews
- Timer and text drawings now visible on iOS 10
- Changes that optimize storage space
- New tags can now be created with sport = "other"