What is LoiLoNote?
LoiLoNote is a collaboration, presentation and classroom learning management app for iPad for use in classroom settings.
LoiLoNote facilitates the creation of presentations, mind maps, multimedia projects and collaboration with fellow students and teachers in real time via WiFi, which also makes it very practical for brainstorming activities and group discussions. Students are able to combine photos, videos, text, web contents, maps and their own drawings into one multimedia presentation. At every stage they can use the tunnel feature to exchange their thoughts or share information with other students. Teachers can share PDF files containing instructions, templates or tests with students.
LoiLoNote takes students through the process:
* Think on your own...
* Organize and arrange your thoughts...
* Discuss and brainstorm your ideas...
* Come up with new insights and solutions...
* Present your thoughts in a clear and simple way...
Use LoiLoNote in your classroom to enable a variety of activities:
- Peer learning and team work
- Project-based and investigative learning
- Multimedia presentations
- Brainstorming and discussion
- Research and investigation
- Organizing thoughts
- Public speaking
* Sharing with other iPad users connected to the same WiFi via the tunnel feature
* Creating photo, video, text, web, map and drawing cards
* Annotating all types of cards and adding text, recorded voice or music
* Combining all the cards into one project by drawing lines between them
* PDF file import and sharing
* Simple video and photo editing
* Exporting a single project as a video file
* Sending a whole note or a single project via email
1. Sharing via Tunnel:
To share data via the tunnel, alll the iPads you want to share contents with must be connected to the same WiFi and have LoiLoNote app open.
2. PDF file import:
Open the PDF file you want to import to LoiLoNote in Dropbox. In the export options select "Open in LoiLoNote" to automatically open the PDF file in LoiLoNote.
It is also possible to open a PDF file from an email attachment in LoiLoNote, provided that LoiLoNote is already installed on the iPad you are using.
~ Step by step: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjq6M8tF-k
~ In brief: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgpnoc86U9g
For more details visit our website: