You are wasting a lot of your time to learn foreign languages, if you don't know this app.
This is a audio player app which accelerates your foreign language learning by changing playback speed or providing a function to repeat audio partially in the most effective way.
If you are now listening some audio files for foreign language learning, please use this app to master the language more quickly.
This app will really save your effort and time.
The followings are main features of this app:
■ MAIN FEATURES
- High/double speed playback
- Slow speed playback
- AB repeat (section or partial repeating)
- mp3 supported
- Bookmark feature to learn specific files
- Background speed playback for multiple tracks (Background speed playback supports non-DRM-protected songs which are saved to your device's music library)
■ Repeating one sentence
With this app, you can easily repeat one sentence of your audio file.
By repeating one sentence, you can understand foreign language audio very easily.
■ How to repeat one sentence?
It's very easy to use.
At the end of a sentence, tap the repeat button to repeat the sentence.
And listen carefully to the sentence until you understand it.
*For more detail, please see the help in the app.
■ Supported audio
This app can play the following audio files:
- Songs which are shown in the Apple's Music app
- Podcasts which are downloaded with the Apples podcast app or which are transfered from iTunes on your computer
- Audiobooks which are purchased from iTunes or transfered from iTunes on your computer
- By tapping the "Background Play" button, you can play multiple tracks at high or slow speed in background. While playing in background, use iOS's Control Center to pause or skip tracks. (Background Play supports only songs which are downloaded to your device and which is not DRM-protected)
- In the existing player screen, only when you keep the app open, the playback speed is maintained.
- Now you can skip the the current track to the next even when repeat mode is set to one-track-repeat.
- Now songs on the iCloud are shown on the album/track list. It takes some time to download the a cloud song until the playback starts. (If cloud songs don't need to be shown, tap the cloud button on the first screen)
- Now you can decide how to play the selected songs before playing them.