Now record GPS tracks, monitor your performance, share your outdoor activities with friends!
MyTracks is a professional app for getting GPS data when you are going out (eg. Walking, jogging, driving, bicycling and etc). It’s such a technical solution application based on its high precision instruments. MyTracks takes the data from the GPS sensor and uses it to determine all of the different statistics to track, including geographic data and velocity calculations.
▪ Great for sking, running, walking, biking, and hiking to track your route!
▪ Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
▪ Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
⊹ Ultra high precision instruments.
⊹ Accurate max/avg. Speed calculations.
⊹ Total/Moving time automatic counting.
⊹ Import/Export CSV, GPX, KML, KMZ format.
⊹ Backup/Recovery historical tracks by own WIFI network or iTunes.
⊹ Airplane Flight tracking.
⊹ Sunrise/Sunset calculation.
Give MyTracks a whirl and see how it works for you. For those of you who already use it, what do you think? What do you like about it, or dislike about it? Do you prefer another app over it? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments!
1. Please make sure 'always' allow location access when under background! Check Settings->Privacy->Location Services->MyTracks.
2. To optimize power performance, be sure to specify an appropriate accuracy for your usage scenario at the setting page. (e.g., use a large accuracy value when only a coarse location is needed).
We update the app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you.
Check back next week to see the latest features and fixes available.
Love the app? Rat us! Your feedback keep us moving on. Have a question? Tap feedback to let us know.