Savings is a simple and elegant personal finance app designed for your iPhone. It has everything you need to keep track of your accounts and get your finance under control. Everything from entering a transaction to viewing charts has been streamlined to an intuitive process, so you can get your finance done with minimum effort.
• Keep track of all of your accounts, in any currency.
• Enter transactions quickly. Savings remembers previous entries and automatically completes payees and categories for you.
• See where your money go. Breakdown charts helps you see where you spend your money, broken down by categories.
• Balance your checkbook. A pending transaction is marked with an orange dot, tap it to clear it. Tap the account balance to see its cleared balance.
• Split a transaction into multiple categories right in the transaction entry view.
• Easily transfer money between accounts.
• Syncs with Savings for Mac. With Savings for Mac, you can do much more with your data, such as schedule bills, create budget, and automatically reconcile your accounts. Learn more at savingsapp.com. (Sync requires OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.)
The intention of creating Savings is to make a finance app that is a pleasure to use. Every feature has been carefully considered to make it as simple and intuitive as possible. If you have any question or suggestion, get in touch with us by clicking the App Store "Support" link or tweet us @savingsapp.
• Passcode protection. You can now add passcode to protect Savings’ data from prying eyes.
• Push sync. Changes from other devices are pushed automatically to your iPhone, so your latest data is available whenever you open Savings.
• Sync activity indicator
• Auto backup. Savings now automatically backs up your data under the hood in case anything goes wrong.
Plus many bug fixes. Savings also now requires iOS 8 or later