OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses mbedTLS (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
* Added Data Policy Agreement
* Added "Certificates" screen with the possibility to remove external certs
* Removed outdated "Network State detection" setting and enabled it by default
* Increased max length of inputs - username, hostname, etc.
* Added missed labels for Voice Over
* Fixed iOS 12 connectivity issues
* Fixed 'high battery usage' issue by reducing speed stats frequency. Now Speed Chart shows data with 10 sec interval
* Allowed empty password for certificates
* Added custom error messages for connection attempt without network available or proper certificate
* Disabled "Compression" by default (because it is insecure)
* Changed icons for "Edit Profile" and "Edit Proxy" buttons, and improved UX by increasing touch area
* Small UI improvements