OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Changes between 1.0.4 and 1.0.5:
* Fixed Import Profiles bug that affects 1.0.4 on iOS 8. This issue causes OpenVPN to fail to detect new profiles that are available for import.
* Support new iOS 8 feature where Settings App can be used to launch native OpenVPN profiles. Note that only autologin profiles (i.e. profiles that don't require credential entry) can be launched using this mechanism.
* Added "Seamless Tunnel" setting (See OpenVPN section of Settings App) for iOS 8 and higher. Make a best-effort to keep the VPN tunnel active during pause, resume, and reconnect states to minimize the likelihood of packet leakage during sleep/wakeup and network reconfiguration events.
* Connection speed improvements.
* Support OpenVPN "float" directive.
* Don't fail the connection when OpenVPN "topology net30" directive is mixed with "ifconfig-ipv6", since the topology setting doesn't really affect IPv6.
* Recognize backslash as a directory separator, to allow import of Windows profiles.
* Library updates:
PolarSSL : 1.3.8
Boost : 1.56.0