iStratus® DayPlanner takes your Apple Calendar to a whole new level.
Think about how convenient it would be to create a new Calendar event/appointment that includes any of the following:
• Checklist and notes
• Cloud files
Other powerful and unique features:
• Easily create recurring events with varying times
• Personalize with reusable themes, icons, fonts, and colors
• Add private comments and multi-colored flags to your events
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Advanced-Mode can be purchased for 2.99 USD.
Advanced-Mode transforms your app into a full-blown DayPlanner, including the ability to access, create, and edit folders/files in the cloud. Manage tasks right alongside your Calendar events, and much more.
In Advanced-Mode, encryption capability can be purchased for 0.99 USD per month, auto-renewed.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
1) Upon launching the app, a "Home Screen" is now displayed, which provides:
- Your appointments and tasks in a single view
- Ability to filter your tasks by priority and theme
- The current weather
The "Advanced" button takes you to the more traditional view of the DayPlanner.
2) To access options for some file or folder, you had to swipe left/right on the item. Instead of that, just tap its icon on the left to see a nice view of the options.