CARROT doesn’t just make getting things done fun – she makes getting things done addictive.
** Featured by Apple, Jeopardy, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Fast Company, & more! **
"CARROT is adorable. I have a huge grin on my face from using her." - Louie Mantia, Pacific Helm
"CARROT breathes new life into to-do lists." - Lewis Painter, The Strand
"If you want an extra kick in the [pants] from a sadistic robot, you'll want to give CARROT a shot." - Adam Dachis, LifeHacker
"01000001 00101011 00101011 00101011" - Deep Blue, Supercomputer
Users, critics, and supercomputers the world over have fallen in love with CARROT and her twisted personality. What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Download CARROT now!
Meet CARROT, the world's first to-do list with a personality.
You keep this sadistic AI construct happy by getting things done in real life.
She'll reward you.
But be careful!
Slackers make CARROT upset.
You do NOT want to make CARROT upset.
• Amazingly simple to-do list that's also a virtual pet
• Unlockable app upgrades, from reminders to mini-games to an actual kitten
• Thirty-six dastardly challenges to complete
• Over 500 unique rewards that vary depending on CARROT's mood
• The first four chapters in an epic, branching story
• Cheat codes, customization options, and kitten costumes available via in-app purchase
Don't make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Have feedback? CARROT would love to hear from you!
Greetings, meatbags! Artificial Superintelligence, my game about building the world’s first sentient supercomputer, releases today - and to celebrate I’ve prepared a nice little update for you!
- Added new dialogue that… “encourages” you to get stuff done.
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Now go forth and download Artificial Superintelligence, my minions! It’s a choosable-path adventure where you handle bizarre requests from Silicon Valley residents while training me to become millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
Reviews reset with each update on the App Store. If you’re enjoying our special time together, please take a moment to leave a review. It’d warm the cockles of my emotional coprocessor!