Can a single Mac OS X program enable you to create software and website tutorials, demos, and record your voice, live streaming video, and system sounds? If it’s Screen Recorder from Movavi, the answer is yes!
- Video screen capture: record screencasts, online videos, Skype calls, and more
- Customizable capture area: record full screen, any part of the screen, or a specific window
- Variable frame rate: from 5 to 60 frames per second
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Record sound from multiple devices
- Set a timer to schedule recording
- Save the result in MP4, AVI, WMV, GIF, or MP3
- Export captured videos to YouTube directly from the program
Capture full screen video or any part of your screen and record any activity: desktop work, web surfing, online videos, or anything else that’s happening on your screen. Plus, you can capture video from your webcam and screen simultaneously.
Record any audio: music, online radio, system alerts, microphone sound, or musical instruments connected to your Mac. Combine audio sources to record system and microphone sounds simultaneously.
Want to create a video guide or app presentation? Make your productions more informative by capturing keyboard actions, highlighting the cursor with different colors, or setting custom click sound.
Capturing streaming video? The recording timer will always come in handy! Just set the correct recording duration, and the program will stop capturing at the right moment. Plus, you can specify the exact time you want the recording process to start and finish. You can also program your Mac to shut down or switch to sleep mode once the recording is done.
Save time with new SuperSpeed technology: transfer your video to your chosen format (MP4, AVI, WMV, GIF, MP3) in just seconds!
If you have any problems or questions, please contact our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support/contact.html any time.
– We’re removing the built-in screenshot editor so the app is easier for home use
– You can now upload recorded videos straight to your YouTube channel
– Save the result in popular formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, GIF, and MP3
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!