BringGo includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation. After 30 days, you can opt for a Premium Navigation in-app purchase.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
BringGo Brazil is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, millions of onboard POIs and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Internet Search
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) onboard
• Text-To-Speech voice guidance (speaks street names)
• Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance, ECO route
• Search by Address, Point on Map, postal code and more
• POI Search
• Save and edit favorites locations
• Recent destinations list
• Auto zooming map
• Fuel cost calculator
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning
• Current Location information
1. Premium Navigation with Traffic (USD 54.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for one year. Please note that map updates are not available with this in-app purchase option.
2. Premium Navigation with Traffic and Map Updates (USD 69.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for three years. Annual map updates are available in years 2 and 3.
* Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section to view prices in local currency.
* Please note that at present, a Traffic information is not available for ALL REGIONS in Brazil. Coverage of traffic information will be gradually updated by our map data supplier.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. Applied updated routing engine
2. Resolved some UI issues on iPhone X
3. Fixed several minor bugs