Use Video 365 to journal your life one day at a time by recording short video snippets.
Video snippets are intentionally brief so the movies you make are varied and never dull (well that last part is up to you!).
Set a time of day for Video 365 to prompt you for a video, and then record whatever you're doing at that time.
Fill up the calendar month one day at a time, or select existing videos from your camera roll.
Then when the month is full, create a movie from all the video snippets joined together with background music you select from your device's music library!
You can even choose from a selection of video filters to give your movie some extra style!
Video 365 can be used in many different ways:
- Create a video diary of your everyday activities
- Journal a project from start to finish
- Record your days through school or college
- Make a movie of all the best bits from your holiday
- Make a video montage of the people around you
- Watch baby grow! (or your pet! or your plants!)
- The options are only limited by your imagination...
Get Video 365 and start recording now!
- Video 365 prompts you to record a video at a time you set.
- Record videos through the App or select from your camera roll.
- Create movies for each month and journal your life using video.
- Months can be archived to iTunes and reloaded later or exchanged with other devices.
- Background music to your movies can be selected from your device's music library.
- Select from a range of video filters.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad users.
Visit the Facebook page and request new features you'd like to see in Video 365, or just let us know how you're using the app!
- New functionality to add additional video takes to the current day until the maximum length is reached.
- Included 1 second as a video length option.
- Fixed video subtitles not being cleared correctly when a day video is deleted.
- Implemented fixes to stop the video compression process crashing on some devices.
- Various interface improvements.