Highly-rated time tracker app, a quick, easy way to keep track of your shifts and calculate the number of hours worked and wages paid over your pay period. Make sure any billable hour doesn’t go unaccounted. Enter your time entries and your pay will be displayed in a variety of formats for easy analysis, including your overtime and break time. It keeps your income and work time in perspective by allowing you to quickly and easily view it in different time periods.
-- What users are saying --
** "Best app for time tracking I've seen yet. Simple to use, flexible, accurate and concise." **
** "I love this app it helps me keep track of multiple clients and jobs." **
** "This app is awesome! I used to fall behind in keeping track of my hours and expenses only to fall short on my own money and now it's so simple for me I actually look forward to it" **
• Time saving features like work-templates, break deduction and pay period settings.
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck.
• Set multiple defaults for various jobs.
• Support for break time.
• All monetary units and date formats supported.
• Support for multiple work periods on the same day.
• Support for work-hours which continue into the next day (night shifts).
• Ability to add notes for each work period entry.
• Ability to add non billable time and extra money.
• Support for overtime
• Export by email an overview of daily or monthly totals.
• Backup and keep your data safe and restore it later through your Dropbox account.
• Automatically calculate total earnings since the beginning of the workday, month, or year.
• View charts and reports based on worked time or earnings for any given period.
• Passcode protection.
• Custom large number pad.
Keep a watchful eye on your time and salary by easily generating daily or monthly reports covering any period of time, giving you an overview of earnings and worked hours. Export for any period of time an overview of all work & earnings details to your email account for archiving or further analysis.
For more information or support visit our website http://www.salarybookapp.com
- interface tweaking
- minor fixes and improvements