This is an interactive games app, which will help teach your child observation and memory skills in a fun and engaging way.
Look and Find® Elmo on Sesame Street is a new educational app from the creators of Potty Time with Elmo. In this app, everyone’s favorite furry red monster needs help finding things that go HONK! and BOING! and CLANK! With Elmo as their guide, preschoolers can develop hand-eye coordination while looking for silly things on Sesame Street.
• Elmo, in 6 colorful, busy scenes!
• Elmo-voiced phrases to encourage little ones
• 90 hidden “find’ems” with silly sounds
• 15 bonus objects to collect in a sticker book
• Fun music, which can be turned off and on
• Memory game
Pre-readers can entertain themselves for hours exploring six busy Sesame Street scenes. In each vibrant scene, you can help Elmo find 15 playful items. Have you spied one of them? Just tap it! If you made a match, the item will pop out, light up, and make a special sound. Work your way through all six scenes, or play one scene again and again. Elmo will pop on screen throughout the app to provide encouraging words and keep kids focused.
There’s even more game-playing fun! Included in this app is Look-Look Memory Game, a fun matching game. Children tap on picture cards to flip them over and then try to find matching pairs.
Plus, in every exciting Look and Find scene, there are three Super Duper Stickers to find. When you tap them, these stickers animate. Then they are automatically added to your Super Duper Sticker Book. Open your sticker book at any time to see all the stickers you’ve collected, and tap any sticker to see it come to life again!
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the award-winning television show, Sesame Street. Our mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere reach their highest potential.
• Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: [email protected]
Minor bug fixes.