Jump behind the wheel and risk your ride as you challenge drivers around the world. True real-time racing at your fingertips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays, live chat.
RISK YOUR RIDE
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash - or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
LIVE THE LIFE
Assemble your crew and dominate the Turf! Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen. Participate in daily showdown events for you chance to rise to the top and earn gems and crate tokens.
WIN THE HOTTEST CARS
Racing Rivals has the largest collection of licensed cars ranging from tuners and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Mercedes, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, RWB, Pagani, BMW, Honda, Acura, SRT, Mazda, and Ferrari with more added all the time!
TUNE & MOD YOUR CAR
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations - everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Top off your car with a supercharger or turbocharger and then juice it with NOS to blow by your opponents. Add some flair with matte and satin paints, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, and an array of tires from Nitto that are more than just for show!
Every Friday at 5:00 P.M. PST, chat with the developers live on Twitch.TV to find out what’s coming to Racing Rivals and voice your opinions and suggestions!
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Think you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s C2 Corvette from The Fate of the Furious, the newest chapter in the Fast & Furious saga with many more to come!
Fast & Furious, The Fate of the Furious and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play and requires iOS 6.0 or later. Note: Racing Rivals is not supported on the Ipod touch (4th gen)
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Follow us on Twitch: http://bit.ly/CarbonatedLive
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
● Complete overhaul of the tutorial.
● Teaches better control of the car and flow of the game.
● We threw out the OEM tachometer and went aftermarket.
● Every car is unique and the new tachometer helps you learn to find the sweet spot on each gear.
Removed global chat
● By raving request, it’s gone.
● Want to race a friend only without interruption by other players? You can now jump to a private lobby with your friend by challenging them directly from the friends list.
● You won't believe what happens to lobby jumpers next!
● When a car is selected, you can see the number of parts installing and time remaining for those installs. How convenient!
● If you have parts installing before you go to the map, players have the opportunity to complete individual installs or complete all installs at a discount!
● With 6.3, we increased how much stuff you can horde in your inventory. Now you can filter through your mounds of plunder to find what you’re looking for.
● After years of player requests, conversions are now removable. This includes NOS, turbocharger, and supercharger!
● Want to join an event, but have the wrong car? You can view and pick your eligible car without going back to the garage!
● Quick Match no longer dumps you into Global Chat while matchmaking
● New car sounds, menu sounds, ambient sounds, and background music.
BUG FIXES & FUNCTIONALITY
● Moved Alex’s brain to the server
● Changed the “BACK” button to “Garage” since that’s where it goes….
● Cars awarded through the tutorial will not be pinkable in multiplayer events
● Improved load time of videos.