Jump behind the wheel and risk your ride as you challenge drivers around the world. True real-time racing at your fingertips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays, live chat.
RISK YOUR RIDE
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash - or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
LIVE THE LIFE
Assemble your crew and dominate the Turf! Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen. Participate in daily showdown events for you chance to rise to the top and earn gems and crate tokens.
WIN THE HOTTEST CARS
Racing Rivals has the largest collection of licensed cars ranging from tuners and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Mercedes, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, RWB, Pagani, BMW, Honda, Acura, SRT, Mazda, and Ferrari with more added all the time!
TUNE & MOD YOUR CAR
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations - everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Top off your car with a supercharger or turbocharger and then juice it with NOS to blow by your opponents. Add some flair with matte and satin paints, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, and an array of tires from Nitto that are more than just for show!
Every Friday at 5:00 P.M. PST, chat with the developers live on Twitch.TV to find out what’s coming to Racing Rivals and voice your opinions and suggestions!
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Think you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s C2 Corvette from The Fate of the Furious, the newest chapter in the Fast & Furious saga with many more to come!
Fast & Furious, The Fate of the Furious and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play and requires iOS 6.0 or later. Note: Racing Rivals is not supported on the Ipod touch (4th gen)
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Follow us on Twitch: http://bit.ly/CarbonatedLive
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
● We tweaked the NOS button to make it harder to miss. We made the button larger, increased the touch area, and nudged it down a bit!
● Pressing the NOS button 1-2 frames before GO caused NOS not to engage. Now, NOS can be activated any time you can press “Launch”… Don’t press it too early! NOS at your own risk.
● Tired of getting notified your engine is damaged? It will only pop-up when your car has 50% or more engine damage.
● If you were having trouble launching because you couldn’t see the glow on the launch button under your hovering thumb, we have news for you! We made the inside of the tach glow like the Launch button.
● Team leaderboards now sort like they use to. Players will be ordered from highest points to the slow person at the bottom.
● Team members have the online status light back.
BUG FIXES & FUNCTIONALITY
● Fixed a bug where game hints blocked the UI.
● Getting a 0.000 RT will no longer cause a DQ in tournaments.
● Changed some information handling to get rid of the -11/-6 errors.
● Some cars lost their environmental reflections part of the way down the track… Now, they stay reflective.
● Fixed an issue where if both players lost, the results screen made it look like they lost their car. Results will now be DNF or 0.000 for both players and will not show the car being lost.
● Fixed the sneaky lobby jumper exploit. If someone tries to race you with a car that’s rated too high, the game will let you know exactly what they did.
● Adjusted the tutorial to provide more information to new users.
● Brought back the countdown timer in the “Race Results” screen.