Jump behind the wheel and risk your ride as you challenge drivers around the world. True real-time racing at your fingertips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays, live chat.
RISK YOUR RIDE
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash - or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
LIVE THE LIFE
Assemble your crew and dominate the Turf! Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen. Participate in daily showdown events for you chance to rise to the top and earn gems and crate tokens.
WIN THE HOTTEST CARS
Racing Rivals has the largest collection of licensed cars ranging from tuners and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Mercedes, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, RWB, Pagani, BMW, Honda, Acura, SRT, Mazda, and Ferrari with more added all the time!
TUNE & MOD YOUR CAR
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations - everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Top off your car with a supercharger or turbocharger and then juice it with NOS to blow by your opponents. Add some flair with matte and satin paints, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, and an array of tires from Nitto that are more than just for show!
Every Wednesday at 2:00 P.M. PST, chat with the developers live on Twitch.TV @carbonatedlive to find out what’s coming to Racing Rivals and voice your opinions and suggestions!
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Think you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s C2 Corvette from The Fate of the Furious, the newest chapter in the Fast & Furious saga with many more to come!
Fast & Furious, The Fate of the Furious and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play and requires iOS 6.0 or later. Note: Racing Rivals is not supported on the Ipod touch (4th gen)
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Follow us on Twitch: http://bit.ly/CarbonatedLive
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
- Turf Wars - Exciting changes to the way you earn points and make progress in our #1 feature! Better race rewards, more points for crushing your opponents cars & more information at the end of each race!
- Introducing Quick Tune - the most requested feature coming out of the Player Summit in April! Allows you to tune your car to Stage 1 & Stage 2 in two simple taps.
- Stacking Inventory - All inventory slots now stack "infinitely"! Those 10 special wheels you're saving now only count as one slot against your inventory.
- Racing Rivals is now streaming on Twitch. Follow us @CarbonatedLive and watch every Wed @2pm PST as we talk shop with our fans!
Improvements & Fixes:
- The in-game font has been replaced & is much easier to read
- Cleaned up the icons in the garage (also, that pesky tool box has been moved)
- Cleaned up the world map icons - they're much easier to read and will dim when no events are active
- Multiple enhancements to the News System (better linking/ better logic/ legacy systems completely removed)
- Added ability for new crate types
- Added ability to release non-pinkable cars
- Dozens of stability fixes
- We continue to track and improve our cheat detection