Piano Maestro is a fun and engaging piano practice tool for families and teachers. Chosen by Apple as #1 Education App in over 20 countries. Works with any piano or keyboard.
From playing a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro helps your child master sight-reading, rhythm, technique and playing with both hands to make sheet music come to life. Fun piano learning for the entire family with positive screen time!
What is included:
- Journey - progress by chapters, rising in difficulty level. Collect SKILL POINTS as you play
- Library - over 2,800 songs & exercises according to level or genre for songs or by exercise type. From classical, pop, rock, TV & movie songs and themes all songs have fun background music
- Method Books - tons of lesson books from leading publishers like Hal Leonard
- Receive a 3-star score after mastering rhythm, timing and sight-reading
- Practice options to learn songs step-by-step to personalize your learning experience
How it works:
- Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and the app will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available
Created by music educators, Piano Maestro is used as a resource in lessons by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide. Includes many teacher management features, reports and a Home Challenge Center to easily assign and assess homework to increase practice time between lessons, helping students learn faster. Join our thriving JoyTunes Teachers community on Facebook to get ideas on how to use Piano Maestro in your lessons and to connect with other like-minded teachers.
“This is the kind of app that if I could get in the hands of every single child, I would!”
How the subscription works:
All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time
- Subscribers will receive FULL access to the entire app including all pop songs, method books and other licensed content. New content added every month!
Choose from one of the following subscription options.
Parents and students learning without a teacher:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year
- My Studio: full access to all content, for $12.99/month or $9.99/month (annual)
- Studio+Home: Unlocks everything for you and ALL your students, for $19.99/month or $14.99/month (annual)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
Piano Maestro is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
Have questions, feedback or found something buggy? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Learn and play fun Halloween songs in a new Halloween special! Start with the newly added Addams Family Theme Song and other spooky classics like Ghostbusters, Monster Mash, Thriller and Bach Toccata
Now fully optimized for iOS 11
Thanks to your feedback we also fixed a few bugs and nasty crashes:
- We fixed a really annoying bug that sometimes happened when trying to access the membership tab. Sorry about that.
- You’ll now have a better experience when you have a problematic network
- Other minor bug fixes
Keep your feedback coming! Write us at [email protected] with anything you need help with or if you’ve found something buggy. We’ll then work our magic :)