ChemTrix is a powerful calculator for common chemistry problems.
ChemTrix is the chemistry app you've been hearing about. It's the calculator preferred by discerning chemists, profs, and students who use it every day to get their work done quickly and accurately.
"A beautiful calculator. Well thought out and easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone doing chemistry problems."
Other chemistry calculators make it hard to do simple things. Not ChemTrix. ChemTrix was built by chemists, for chemists. It has powerful, convenient, time-saving features that make common chemical calculations a snap.
Enter a chemical formula, and ChemTrix calculates:
- Molar mass (molecular weight)
- Exact (monoisotopic) mass
- Most probable mass
- Isotopic mass distribution
- Percentage composition by mass
- Mass-moles-molar mass relationships (including unit conversions)
- Moles-volume-concentration (molarity) relationships (including unit conversions)
- Quick, simple, and accurate formula entry using a purpose-built keypad, including programmable buttons for even more flexibility and speed
- Natural chemical syntax, including hydration (.xH2O)
- Over 30 pre-programmed organic groups
- Over 40 pre-programmed polyatomic ions
- Over 20 pre-programmed neutral ligands
- A history of all entered formulae, any of which can be incorporated as fragments into new formulae
- User-defined abbreviations for any formulae
- Detailed listings of the properties of all the elements in the periodic table, including electronic configurations, isotopes, electronegativities and more.
ChemTrix is your faithful chemistry assistant. Use it at your desk when you're doing your assignments, or planning your next experiment, or take it into the lab with you for quick calculations on the fly. Whether you're a college student, or a practising laboratory chemist, you'll come to rely on ChemTrix every day.
- Bug fixes
- Stability and usability enhancements