TweetRoller takes a continuous stream of Tweets and displays them across a rotating helix.
The stream content is updated automatically, so all you need to do is run the application once and then leave it running on the side of your desk; have your very own iPad Tweet stream media application.
There are two ways to access Tweet streams:
- User Streaming Mode
Accesses Tweets of users you are following.
- Filter Streaming Mode
Accesses Tweets containing particular keywords.
Tweet Speech Bubbles and Detailed Views
- Tap on the Tweet speech bubble to view details of the Tweet.
- From the Tweet detailed view, you can send the Tweet via e-mail or copy its contents.
- Link to Safari or other official Twitter client applications to display the Tweets.
- Filter the Tweets to be accessed by specifying one or more languages (Filter Streaming Mode only).
- Choose to hide all Retweets or Tweets containing specific characters.
- Post new Tweets or Tweets with attached screenshots.
- Change the speed of automatic rotation of the helix.
- Swipe the helix up and down to change the direction of rotation.
- You need to already have a Twitter account (save your details on the Twitter account settings screen under iOS Settings).
- To link to other applications, you need to have installed those official Twitter applications beforehand.
- Added User Streaming Mode.
- Added buttons for posting new tweets.